In this step you will:
• Assign Salesforce Users to be able to access Cloudfind
• Assign one or more Cloudfind Administrators
2.1 Configure Cloudfind
1. Under Setup, click Manage Apps.
2. Select Connected Apps.
3. Click on Cloudfind_Rel
4. Click Edit (top button)
5. Under Permitted Users, select Admin approved users are pre-authorized.
Salesforce will show the following warning message:
You haven’t set up any Cloudfind users at this point, so you can OK this message.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Save.
2.2 Configure user profiles
On the same page, select which classes of users are allowed to access Cloudfind:
1. Click the Manage Profiles button.
2. Select the user profiles that you want to be able to use Cloudfind.
You may have different profiles than what is seen below.
3. Click Save.
2.3 Assign Permission Sets
You now need to tell Cloudfind which users will have Admin rights.
1. Go to Users, from under Setup, Manage Users.
First select your own user, to assign yourself Cloudfind Admin Permissions:
2. Click Edit Assignments.
From here that you can define individual users’ access to Cloudfind.
3. Select and Add the Cloudfind_Admin_Permissions set.