Cloudfind will sometimes prompt users with the following message:
When this message appears, users generally have two main options:
- If this is a new record without an existing folder in your cloud storage, click on Create New Folder.
- If you already have a folder for this record, please check the name is identical to the record folder name in your cloud storage. Then return to the record page and click on the Cloudfind Refresh link within the error message.
This might also happen because
- The owner of the folder has not shared the folder with you
- Contact your Salesforce Admin to see if you have access to the Google Drive, Dropbox or Box folders that you need.
- The original folder inside Google Drive has been deleted.
- Contact your Salesforce Admin to see what happened to the folder.
- If you have more than one cloud storage account, you might have connected the wrong one to Cloudfind. If you believe that this is the case, please contact us at email@example.com
If you still need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org