Welcome to Cloudfind! Cloudfind is a whole new way to find, share and organize your cloud-based files right from inside Salesforce.
Instead of lengthy keyword-based search results and complex folder hierarchies to explore, Cloudfind offers Salesforce users quick, instant access to relevant files through automatically-generated tags.
With Cloudfind, Salesforce users save valuable time by getting to just the right information without having to go hunting for it.
At the same time, the publishers of key corporate files (such as standard marketing collateral, product information, template proposals and so on), will benefit from knowing that vital documents are being presented instantly to teams that need them without regular email reminders, automatic triggers or the need for users to “subscribe” to documents.
We hope you’ll enjoy using Cloudfind, and make it an integral part of how you work.
There are four steps in installing and configuring Cloudfind:
- Install the Cloudfind Managed Package into your Salesforce environment
- Configure Salesforce users to access Cloudfind
- Register your org with Cloudfind
- Connect Cloudfind with your cloud storage and set it tagging your files.
The installation process should take about 30 minutes, depending on:
- your familiarity with installing Salesforce apps
- how many users you want to configure
- the number of files you want Cloudfind to scan
If you need assistance installing Cloudfind, please contact us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.
Now let’s get started!