Cloudfind is at its best when used in a team setting. Share tags and instantly increase the efficiency of your team through decreasing the amount of time it takes for everyone to find what they need.
Cloudfind Worlds allow teams to collaborate on a collection of files, gathering together Sources, Tags, Tag Groups and Views.
Select/Change a Cloudfind World
- Starting in the home screen, look to the top left-hand side of the screen
- Click on the three-dotted menu icon
- This will prompt the Main Menu to appear
- Under 'Worlds' there will appear a list of your available 'Worlds'
- Click on the world you would like to create the Tag Group within
Cloudfind Views, Teams, Tags and Tag Groups are tied to a specific World, therefore ensure you select the correct World before creating or changing these items.
Using Your Team’s World or My World
- Every user who signs up to Cloudfind will automatically have ‘My World’ as their default World
- My World is for personal use and you cannot invite other users to join it
- A user can select and work in their default ‘My World’ or a World that they have created or been invited to (see below for this process)
- NB: If you are using Cloudfind as a tool for your team, them please ensure you are in your team’s World before creating Tags, Tag Groups and Views
- A user can have one or many store accounts (Sources) connected to one or many Worlds
- Tag Groups and Views only exist in the world that you created them in.
- NB: Users can leverage Tags from all their files, even if files are only connected to other Worlds
Inviting new users to your Team's World
- Starting from the ‘Homepage’, click on the three-dotted menu icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen, this takes you to the main menu
- Select the World you would like to invite colleagues to
- Back in the main menu, click on 'Sources, Team & Tags', this will take you to the Management page
- Situated under the name of your 'World' (above the blue tabs: connected, available, +add new) there is 'Sources', 'Team', and 'Tags'. Click on 'Team'
- Here you will see 'Active Members' who are already within the 'World' you've selected
- On the right-hand-side blue tab, click on '+Add New'.
- You will be presented with a link to share with team members
- Click on the 'Copy' button to save the link to your clipboard
- Paste the link into an email or messenger and send it to your colleagues so that they can join your World, and increase the efficiency of your team.
How to Join a Cloudfind World
- New user: Please first sign-up to Cloudfind at beta.cloudfindfindhq.com
- Other users: Log into Cloudfind
- Click on or paste into your browser the invitation link shared with you by your colleague
- Cloudfind will present you with a welcome to Cloudfind, and details of the inviter and the World the invitee has been invited to
- Click continue to join the World
- Now you will need to add the Sources you require for this World, click on Manage World. Note: this action is required for security purposes, ensuring users only see the information they have access to.
- Users can connect an existing Source or add a new one
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.