Occasionally you may need to change connected cloud services, this article explains how to remove one from Cloudfind. Please refer to this article for how to add a cloud service.
Remove a Cloudstore from a World
- Starting in the home screen, look to the top left-hand side of the screen
- Click on the three-dotted menu icon
- This will prompt the Main Menu to appear
- Under "WORLDS" please ensure you are in the World you require to add a service to, if not select the correct one
- Return to the Main Menu and click on "Sources, Team & Tags"
- This will bring you to the Management Page
- Here you will be presented with the cloudstores that you are already connected to
- Next to each cloudstore is a 'disconnect' button. Clicking this will remove it from the world, but not delete it entirely. The cloudstore will appear under 'Available' where you can connect it again if you choose to do so
Completely delete Cloudstore
- To entirely delete the cloudstore, click on the middle of the 3 blue tabs, called 'Available'
NB - deleting a Source from one World deletes it from all other Worlds, so please double check before actioning
- Find the cloudstore you would like to delete, and click 'delete' next to it
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.