Save yourself time by creating shortcuts for search queries that you use a lot. Save the search term, the filters you’ve selected, and much more.
Click here for a video on how to create a View.
- Starting from the ‘Homepage’
- Do any of the following: Type a desired search query/click a number of ‘Type’ filters/click on a time-frame
- Save the results by looking to the top-right-hand corner of your screen and clicking ‘Save View’
- Name your view and click ‘Save’
- This new ‘View’ will appear on the left-hand sidebar under ‘Views’
- Click this ‘View’ to trigger the search results everytime
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.