Cloudfind makes organising your information with tags a breeze, no matter where the information sits.
Click here to watch a video on how to add a tag.
- Click on the document you would like to tag
- Click the ‘i’ button at the top right-hand corner of the screen
- A right-hand side Information Box will appear
- Click on the ‘Add a tag’ box
- Type the name of the tag you would like to add, for example “Report”. If this is a tag that already exists then it will appear in a dropdown under the search for you to select and add
- Otherwise, click enter and the new tag will be added
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.