Cloudfind is at its best when used in a team setting. Share tags and instantly increase the efficiency of your team through decreasing the amount of time it takes for everyone to find what they need.
Cloudfind Team, Tags and Tag Groups are tied to a specific Cloudfind World. Please select the correct World before launching the Manage Tags process.
Inviting new users to your Team's World
- Starting from the ‘Homepage’, click on the three-dotted menu icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen, this takes you to the main menu
- Select the World you would like to invite colleagues to
- Back in the main menu, click on 'Sources, Team & Tags', this will take you to the Management page
- Situated under the name of your 'World' (above the blue tabs: connected, available, +add new) there is 'Sources', 'Team', and 'Tags'. Click on 'Team'
- Here you will see 'Active Members' who are already within the 'World' you've selected
- On the right-hand-side blue tab, click on '+Add New'.
- You will be presented with a link to share with team members
- Click on the 'Copy' button to save the link to your clipboard
- Paste the link into an email or messenger and send it to your colleagues so that they can join your World, and increase the efficiency of your team.
How to Join a Cloudfind World
- New user: Please first sign-up to Cloudfind at beta.cloudfindfindhq.com
- Other users: Log into Cloudfind
- Click on or paste into your browser the invitation link shared with you by your colleague
- Cloudfind will present you with a welcome to Cloudfind, and details of the inviter and the World the invitee has been invited to
- Click continue to join the World
- Now you will need to add the Sources you require for this World, click on Manage World. Note: this action is required for security purposes, ensuring users only see the information they have access to.
- Users can connect an existing Source or add a new one
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.