Connecting additional cloud stores is a great way to use Cloudfind, allowing you to see everything in one place and take full advantage of the app’s features.
- Starting in the home screen, look to the top left-hand side of the screen
- Click on the three-dotted menu icon
- This will prompt the Main Menu to appear
- Under "WORLDS" please ensure you are in the World you require to add a service to, if not select the correct one
- Return to the Main Menu and click on "Sources, Team & Tags"
- This will bring you to the Management Page
- Here you will be presented with the cloudstores that you are already connected to
- On the blue tabs, click on '+Add New'
- Click on the required cloud store and follow the instructions to connect Cloudfind
- Your new Source is now connected to this World and is available for addition to your other Worlds
- To add to a second Worlds, go to the desired world and click on the three-dotted menu icon. Now click on "Sources, Team & Tags"
- Click on the AVAILABLE option in the middle of the 3 blue tabs screen and select the newly added Source to connect
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.