How to search inside a folder?
Cloudfind also allows you to search within a folder, narrowing down your search space.
- At the top of the home screen you will see 'Sources'
- Beneath 'Sources' you will see your connected cloud accounts e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive
- Click on the folder you would like to travel into by double clicking on it
- As you drill into folders the breadcrumb dropdown appears in the filter bar
5. In the search bar, search for a tag or keyword
6. This search will show you only results inside this folder and folders underneath
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.