In the Cloudfind search bar you can find for your information across all your connected sources using:
- manually created tags,
- Cloudfind’s automatically Suggested Tags (Magic Tags in previous versions), or
- through keywords that match your criteria.
How to perform a keyword search? (an in-file search)
Click here for a video on how to perform a keyword search.
- In the Cloudfind Home Screen click inside the search bar
- Enter the search criteria that you are wanting to search by. For example, on my data set I searched for “Report”
- The drop-down options will provide access to a Tag search as above, but also a series suggested searchable keywords that Cloudfind thinks may be important to you. You can select one of these and Cloudfind will return files
- If the search criteria you have typed into the search bar does not match any of the suggested keywords, you can simply hit <enter> and Cloudfind will return the best possible matches and display these as results to you
- NB - the Cloudfind Keyword Search looks for the keyword(s) within the file content or its name or its folder path
- You combine tags and keywords in your search
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.