In the Cloudfind search bar you can find for your information across all your connected sources using:
- manually created tags,
- Cloudfind’s automatically Suggested Tags (Magic Tags in previous versions), or
- through keywords that match your criteria.
How to search by tag?
- In the Cloudfind Home Screen click inside the search bar.
- Enter the search criteria that you are wanting to search by. For example, on my data set I searched for the added tag named “Report”
- As you type, you will notice an auto-complete appears showing the list of manual and Suggested Tags you and your team have created.
- If the search criteria you have typed in matches one of those tags, navigate to the tag you want using the down arrow or click on the tag. This could be a Suggested Tag or a manually created tag. Cloudfind will then populate into the search bar and perform a tag search for you.
- Cloudfind will show you all relevant information associated with your selected tag(s).
- You can add multiple tags to the search bar, simply repeat steps 1-5.
- After each tag has been successfully entered in the search bar, Cloudfind will filter your results to show only the files with the required tags.
- At any time, you can highlight a file and see a preview by clicking the information button
- Also, you can preview files by clicking on the thumbnail view
by clicking the following icon:
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.